We can see you are located in UK, you might want to checkout the site in english!Take me there!
Area Sales Manager Italy / Southern Europe
We are creating this Area Sales Manager job to build a stronger position on the South European markets – particularly focusing on the Italian market. With a notable hands-on approach, and support from the Power Stow sales team, you will be establishing strong relations and driving the solution sales process towards our clients in the aviation industry.
Power Stow is a family-owned engineering and manufacturing company with a vision for a system that improves working conditions for airport ramp agents, enhances efficiency and reduces turnaround times without compromising on quality or performance. Power Stow’s core business is the Power Stow Rollertrack Conveyor, which is a unique belt loader extension that is built into a mobile belt conveyor. Power Stow is the world´s leading provider of the extendable belt loader technology.
The company – with headquarters just 40 kilometres from Copenhagen and more than 100 employees globally – has a strong financial position, high growth rates and a cohesive organization. Power Stow has built strong market positions in North America as well as on main European markets, and now increases sales efforts in Southern Europe.
The job and the challenge
We want you to successfully build Power Stow´s business in the Italian market (and further South European markets) through a dedicated effort establishing close relations to key accounts. Your key to success is a customer-oriented approach, a deep understanding of ground handling operation and business and your ability to present commercial value to the potential buyers. You will succeed by knowing our product well, and through a hands-on approach showing clients the operational and technical benefits of the Rollertrack Conveyor.
Above all you understand the business case from a client perspective through your strong commercial background. It is essential that you build and maintain a trust-based relationship with the partners in a pro-active approach.
Other job details:
• Prospecting through desk research and pre-meeting data and stakeholder analysis.
• Create sales opportunities through trials and ensure that these are converted into sales.
• Demo at customer site.
• Responsible for all phases of a client sales process.
• Help clients improve operational efficiency.
• Offer financial solutions, such as rental and leasing.
• Nurture customer relationships to build recurring sales.
• Foster long-term working relationship with the Power Stow organization.
• Industry network, and cooperate with sales agents, if needed.
Profile – Skills & Experience
• 3+ years’ experience in Sales of capital goods.
• Strong commercial background with outstanding communication skills of business cases, capital and operational expenses and total cost of ownership.
• Experience and understanding of B2B solution sales of technical / mechanical products.
• Good presentation skills and ability to interact with clients/partners on all levels.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (Your mother tongue is Italian).
• Relevant commercial academy Degree, ex. Bachelor in Business Administration / equivalent training or previous experience.
• Ability to work independently and to work both strategically and tactically.
• Experience handling large accounts. Favorably from GSE supplier or the aviation industry.
Mindset & Approach
• Ambition and hunger to overachieve are keywords to your way of working.
• Highly empathetic with the ability to understand and adapt to other people.
• Comfortable with working patiently on long term sales
We seek a result-oriented Area Sales Manager who takes a front role in developing the Italian market.
We prefer that our Area Sales Manager lives in Denmark, being close to operations and HQ. Therefore, if you live in Italy, you are probably willing to relocate to Denmark either immediately or mid-term. Transfer practicalities to be negotiated. However, we place your job capability over your willingness to relocate to DK.
As the new Area Sales Manager, you will report to CCO, Christian Søeberg, and you will work closely with the rest of the sales team based at the HQ.
Info & and practicalities
Area: Italy (+ 5-6 other South European markets. Depending on the candidate, expect: Greece, Turkey, Cyprus, Malta, The Balkans).
Salary: Depending on DK or Italy as well as on skills, education, and experience from similar sectors.
Workplace: 1. choice – Power Stow’s office in Gadstrup (Denmark). 2. choice – from home office in Italy.
Travel expectations: 80-100 days/year
Type of employment contract: Danish or Italian white-collar regulation.
Start: As soon as possible.
If you are interested in the position, please send your application and CV to email@example.com