We can see you are located in UK, you might want to checkout the site in english!Take me there!
Electrical Service Engineer
Power Stow Americas is currently searching an Aftersales Engineer to support the U.S team in Norcross, GA.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- Organize and conduct trainings with customers and end-user mechanics
- Visit and follow up with customers and end-users
- Coordinate PS technicians training and repair trips
- Provide customer support and help trouble shoot via mail and phone
- Develop new documents to help customers better understand and trouble shoot units
- Help solve warranty issues on site and via mail and phone
- Act as link between customer and vendors like Tug and Deutz
- Engineering degree is highly preferred or equivalent relevant experience
- At least 3 years of experience in aftersales/support in a similar industry
- Very good electrical skills (12V & 24V)
- Experience with direct customer contact
- Excellent customer service skills, good people knowledge
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Microsoft Office Experience, ERP knowledge helpful
- Willingness to travel (12-20 weeks per year) – domestic & internationally
Power Stow presents a unique combination of experience and innovation and is a world-leading provider of tailor-made solutions for ground support equipment– Equipment we design, manufacture and install across the globe. Power Stow was founded in 2003 by Martin Vestergaard, a well-known figure on the international ground support equipment scene through his affiliation with Company Vestergaard. The company is domiciled in rural surroundings about 40 km from Copenhagen in Denmark and operates globally. The initial prototype of the Rollertrack Conveyor was built in 2004 and tested under harsh, everyday conditions in Copenhagen Airport and has been part of the daily operations in Copenhagen Airport ever since. Since then, Power Stow has built and delivered Power Stow Rollertrack Conveyors to airports all around the world and it has proved the superior performance through cost-effective loading and offloading of passenger baggage on the ramp on an everyday basis.
Director German Desk - YER Inc. Recruitment Agency